Salesforce Project Manager
Jarvis Consulting Group Canada
Permanent (5 Days On-site)
Travel estimated at 10%, within North America and Europe
The Senior Salesforce Project Manager position involves taking charge of several crucial initiatives in the Global IT group by leading and directly managing them.
- Take charge of planning, executing and controlling project management activities such as scope management, requirements management, coordination of technical design and development teams, testing, communication management, issue/risk management, budget and resource management.
- Provide leadership and guidance on project management processes and best practices to IT team members.
- Ensure that information and operational issues related to project status, including schedules, deliverables, costs, risks, and issues are effectively communicated to stakeholders, project team members, and management.
- Take full ownership of the project life cycle from definition to completion, including implementing sustainable support models.
- Display excellent communication, leadership, and influencing skills to manage teams that do not directly report to the project manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a global environment
- Familiarity with testing methodologies
- Experience with metric-based decision making
- Knowledge of best practices and ability to apply them
- Effective training and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, adjusting course as needed
- Ability to influence stakeholders and build consensus
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Proven experience managing a diverse team, including remote locations, and promoting collaboration
- Successful track record of managing change projects, with strong problem-solving skills at both detailed and macro levels.
Who you are:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Management, or an equivalent combination of education and practical experience.
- 8-10 years of experience in IT project management, with PMP certification.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Salesforce projects.
- Proficient in project management practices, with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently.
- Experience in Industrial Manufacturing and Building Supply sectors is an asset.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise applications, including ERP, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Salesforce Sales Cloud/Service Cloud, Enterprise Content Management and Collaboration, Financial/Corporate Performance Management, BI & Analytics, B2B and B2C E-commerce, Web/Digital Marketing platforms, Portals, Social and Mobile Applications.
- Experience with PPM tools such as Planview.
- Experience in managing deployments of externally procured solutions or in-house built solutions.
- Working project experience in global companies across various time zones.