We are seeking a highly skilled Business System Analyst with a blend of documentation skills, technical knowledge and asset management experience. One of our largest global financial services clients is going through a large restructure and is in the process of standing up multiple platforms. These are net new positions and offer candidates the opportunity to join a global financial services organization at the ground level of a major Data platform build and will be growing over the next couple of years. The core responsibility of the successful candidate will be to document existing and net new applications while working with both the IT and business teams to translate technical requirements. Right now, a large focus is on documenting legacy and mainframe applications. As they grow, new applications will be introduced and require documentation and testing. You will be speaking to and dealing with stakeholders from different LOBs, so a strong understanding and experience within asset management is required. An understanding of trades, bonds, securities, investments, and overall asset management will be crucial while dealing with stakeholders. The main tool being used for documentation is confluence.
Must Have Skills:
- 2+ years of experience with documentation of net new and legacy applications with confluence and Jira
- 2+ years of experience within Asset Management, with knowledge of things such as trades, investments, bonds, and securities
- Understanding and ability to communicate technical requirements to business stakeholders and perform testing
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience with Alladin and understanding of data function
- Experience with C# or Python