Senior Solution Architect
Jarvis Consulting Group Canada
51-200 employees – IT Services and IT Consulting
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join us as an individual contributor who can lead us in the delivery of mandate to transform the business into a technology driven organization. Our team will benefit from your deep technical skills, strong leadership and strategic mindset as we deliver this cloud based, API driven platform to provide a frictionless user experience for our Customers.
What would you be doing day to day?
- Working with our Product Team, Business Partners, Architecture Office and IT Leaders to define the architectural patterns and conceptual design to build out our platform solutions
- Providing technical strategic direction on how to leverage technology to deliver a world class digital product to our Customers
- Playing an influential role across the IT community within the business to set direction on the use of technologies that will support our digital roadmap
- Mentoring and Supporting multiple development teams to ensure they are following best practices and delivering design solutions that have consistency and quality
- Presenting architecture to the Architecture Review Board, Infrastructure Team, Security Office, IT, Product and Business Leaders to set direction and approach for best-in-class software solutions
- Debating, defending and supporting the interactions between Business needs and Architecture principles to find the right solution that supports the consistency of technology across the business
- Creating architectural diagrams, playbooks and patterns to demonstrate and document solutions and concepts and presenting, defending and modifying those solutions to gain alignment across the organization
- Working closely with IT and Development Leaders to ensure that all resources understand the architecture, remain consistent with the solution through design and development and ultimately implement the architecture that was conceived
What makes you a candidate for this opportunity?
- You have a strong track record in progressively senior development and architecture roles in the banking industry and can show that you understand how to design, solution and deploy modern tech stack solutions to support business outcomes
- You can demonstrate that you have mentored and supported IT and Development Leads in large and diverse Teams and can provide evidence that those Teams were thrilled to work with you and produced exceptional results
- Your technical expertise is deep and broad to allow you to be a thought leader with Business, Product and IT Leaders to help us drive toward having the best technical direction
- Your experience in delivering on large and complex programs includes greenfield development, multi-squad agile models and consistent success in getting to market on time with products that delight your customer
- Your communication skills are your strongest asset and allow you to work with extremely bright and capable individuals across many disciplines with the ability to influence the direction of our approach, maintain architectural principles and reach consensus with your partners and peers on tough decisions