Sr. Project Manager_Fraud & Payments Technology
(IBM Safer Payments)
- Client: Leading Global Consulting Firm
- Division: Fraud & Payments Technology
- Location: Toronto (Hybrid role: 1-2 days in office/week)
- Contract: 5–6 months, with possibility of extension
- Start Date: July 2023
- Reporting to: Director, Project Management and Program Manager
Our client is seeing an experienced Sr. Project Manager, to provide key management, support and oversight to a large multi-stakeholder fraud technology implementation.
The selected candidate will have experience implementing Fraud and Payments related technology (IBM Safer Payments or similar platforms) and fraud solution management experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive overall Project Management for a single technology platform (IBM Safer Payments).
- Take on the responsibility of providing input into the development of the program, future releases and ongoing operations
- Drive the program’s success.
- Contribute to the overall success of the implementation by ensuring each workstream’s initiatives are executed in support of the team’s overall business strategies and objectives
- Leverage deep technology expertise to support the creation and delivery of end-to-end technical solutions and help to support driving business outcomes and act as a lead expert to ensure compliance.
- Develop and manage all project / program communication with senior stakeholders including building relevant status reporting, Steering Committee material and other ad hoc requests
- Collaborate with partners and project teams on software quality assurance review.
- Work with partners across Technology and apply a deep understanding of relevant business needs to identify and leverage synergies across the various areas and projects.
- Anticipate internal/external business and regulatory issues; recommend process and organizational improvements.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of external development, technology and emerging solutions, market conditions and their impact.