Senior .Net Full Stack Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a hands-on technical role, building UI services and solutions that will be leveraged by developers. You will demonstrate sound engineering principles including following 12-factor methodology and a good understanding of modern CI/CD toolsets.
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices, including privacy and security first principles. Incorporate DevSecOps and SRE best practices, helping engineering teams navigate complex security and risk requirements and architect innovative solutions that are secure, resilient and scalable.
- Deliver great solutions that users love by maintaining a culture of quality and engineering excellence.
Who you are:
- You are a full-stack software engineer with a passion for building modern, fully observable solutions.
- You have solid experience in an agile development environment with modern programming languages and technologies such as C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, WPF, React, Angular, TypeScript.
- You have a working knowledge of deploying applications to cloud environments using either .NET Framework or .NET Core.
- You have had experience with implementing 12-Factor cloud-native applications using open and solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, and public cloud providers.
- You are familiar with DevSecOps disciplines and have an understanding of CI/CD using modern tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Tekton, Spinnaker etc.