Regulatory Reporting BSA
The regulatory Reporting technology team is responsible for supporting ongoing compliance and system concurrency of The Bank’s Capital Markets regulatory reporting applications, building solutions to meet new or changing requirements, and delivering on the strategic roadmap for aligning to overall long-term tech strategy and roadmap. The group is also responsible for supporting various regulatory and internal data consumers like Trade surveillance, multiple finance and regulatory consumers as well as building pipelines for post-trade data into The Bank’s data lake.
The group supports regulations like CFTC and EMIR. CSA, MIFID, MTRS, SFTR, CAT, SEC etc.
This role will be responsible for acting as the product owner and business analyst responsible for conducting impact assessment, gap analysis, functional and technical requirement analysis, and working with various internal cross-functional teams to understand and document the business requirements.
Additional responsibilities include support of applications on a day-to-day basis and supporting user queries and issues.
What will you do?
- Act as the LEAD BA across the subset of applications as a primary point of contact for requirement intake, prioritization, and analysis and creating specifications.
- Data analysis and requirement development for ongoing user requests, review analysis done across the BA team, and provide best practices and standards.
- Contribute to the design and solution development of the target state aligned to the overall strategy.
- Functional documentation, training, and information sharing with the team members.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team to incrementally deliver solutions for consumers.
- 10+ years of Experience working with Data-intensive applications, analyzing refining, and documenting requirements, building rules, and supporting development and QA through the SDLC
- Regulatory trade and transaction reporting experience
- Detailed understanding of various capital markets products and ability to work on
mapping various product attributes, flows, and business details.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse design, Critical data elements, Controls, and data contracts.
- Experience in documenting, presenting, and reviewing complex requirements.
- A strong understanding of Agile practices and experience working in a Scrum setup.
- Ability to determine and support the information and communication needs of the stakeholders and project.
- Ability to query data (SQL) and use Excel for advanced data analysis and requirement documentation.
- Hands-on Experience with data formats like XML, FPML, JSON, ISO, etc.
- Deadline-driven and results-oriented; able to meet consistently high-quality standards while handling a variety of tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Financial service-focused certifications
- Agile certification