Senior Application Developer
Jarvis Consulting Group Canada
51-200 employees – IT Services and IT Consulting
As a Consultant, Application Development, you will be joining the Enterprise Anti-Money Laundering Technology group working in the Global Screening Solutions team where you will design, develop, test, implement, and support applications to satisfy business and client requirements.
How you'll succeed:
- Develop & Design – Lead the design and development of specifications, develop and build code, perform code reviews. Test, debug, document, and manage changes to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of programs.
- Analyzing Business Requirements – Research and analyze business requests and recommend solutions.
- Coordination – Participate in production and user acceptance testing support to troubleshoot complex problems on applications and technologies. Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members. Coordinate change ticket implementations.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience as a Senior Application Developer, or in a similar role.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You can demonstrate experience in meeting the Application Development and Support needs of various business units as a Consultant, Application Development 2+ years, effectively working in a Linux production environment and assessing technical information to develop solutions that will improve process effectiveness and efficiency. It is an advantage if you have experience within an Agile and Waterfall environments.
- It’s an asset if : Having Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) experience and understanding of real time and batch architectures.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Nice to have: Familiar with Anti-Money Laundering Sanction Screening.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Business, and/or a related field.
- You can be clearly understood. You have very strong communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely present information to groups and individuals at all levels in the organization.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.