Senior Analyst, Trade Divulgation
Jarvis Consulting Group Canada
Permanent Full-Time (Remote)
51-200 employees – IT Services and IT Consulting
• Are you known to be detail oriented and thorough?
• Do you want to contribute to the regulatory development of Financial Markets?
• Do you want to contribute to the transformation of Operations?
• Do you have an interest or expertise in OTC products or securities lending?
• Do you have a thirst for learning and are challenges an integral part of your work motivation?
If yes! Take note of this opportunity! Several positions are available in the OTC Reporting team. Within this Financial Markets Operations (OTC) business line.
You will work as a senior analyst, trade divulgation with several partners who are committed to the success of the financial markets. Your implication will be fundamental towards the majority of business units, affecting different regulatory bodies with regards to the divulgation of trade details (AMF, CFTC ,SEC, EMIR, IIROC, etc.). You will be on the front line, to maintain our standards of quality, and bringing ideas for efficiencies, automation, and training to the team. The team's mission is to contribute to the success of financial markets through leading expertise and sound operational risk management.
More specifically, you will:
• Ensure the proper representation of the various financial transactions engaged by our traders to the different regulators.
• Analyze daily reconciliation breaks and complete various controls for all OTC product types
• Submit necessary corrections following daily analysis
• Raise potential risks and get involved in identifying permanent solutions
• Contribute to the optimal integration of new products and other regulatory and/or technological requirements in our current activities
• Participate in the various phases of analysis and testing to ensure efficient delivery of the various projects
• Develop and produce structured analysis on various topics upon request from our business partners (Compliance, Managers, Front Office, Projects, etc.)
• Update and optimize existing processes and procedures.
• Completed Bachelor's degree, related to the industry, and one year of relevant experience or completed, or undergraduate degree and three years of relevant experience.
• Good knowledge of derivative products in general and/or securities lending.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft and Excel software (VBA, Macros, pivot tables, dynamic tables, etc.)
• Must have the ability to work under pressure, quickly but rigorously.
• Ability to work in a team, ability to communicate ideas well.
• Must demonstrate a capacity of working with/manipulating sensitive and confidential data.
• Ability to speak and write in English.
• Experience in capital markets operations.
• Experience in problem solving on irregular and complex financial transactions.
• Knowledge of Murex, Global One, ISM, TriOptima, DTCC Knowledge of VBA macros.
• Versatile, resourceful, proactive and above all have a curiosity to learn.
• Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English