Contact Length: 3-month contract then conversion to FTE
Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience (7-10 years ideal)
- Adept at managing & developing operational and performance reporting
- Strong ability to develop and deliver visual reporting, including complex analytical reporting and creation of commentary to support operational performance monitoring of the Fusion business.
- Presenting to senior stakeholders & be responsible for data storytelling: data insights, reporting
- Experience with the development of code and processes to carry out the extraction, manipulation, transformation and delivery of data extracts & data sets in SQL & SAS. Create processes and code to automate delivery of new and existing standard analytics & reporting in SAS, Tableau and Microsoft Office. Deliver moderately complex data quality extract and manipulation reviews using SAS/SQL and delivery feedback on those reviews.
- Oversee the development of operational measurements for each Fusion team and a reporting plan that will guide the gradual improvement of KPI, KRI and overall performance monitoring for the entire Fusion function.
- Work with the team to deliver monthly dashboards and coordinate the inclusion of regular inputs for Senior Leadership review. Facilitate meetings and presentations to share data, information, findings and expertise on relevant topics with partners, Fusion leadership and executives.
- Develop and validate robust methods for forecasting operational performance and work with Finance to ensure an accurate reflection of any financial summaries and forecasts.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and validate solutions using a test and learn approach.
- This individual will be reporting into and supporting a very senior resource responsible for insights, storytelling, and creating quarterly reports to C-level execs.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience with reporting models, databases/ data management and visualization tools, such as SAS, SQL, Tableau and VBA (extensive working experience with Tableau and SAS or SAS EG is required, Dashboard building using Tableau)
- You have knowledge of Security/Risk and are able to understand and interpret data and information related to Information Security, Fraud, Corporate Security, Fusion, AML, etc.
- You have a degree/diploma in computer science, mathematics, statistics / similar area or an equivalent combination of training and experience in reporting and software development.
- 7+ years of experience (7-10 years ideal)
- Domain experience
- Technical experience: Excel (Macros), Visualization Tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- FUSION (Fraud, InfoSec, Cybersecurity) experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills