• Hands-on large-scale backend development experience in Python.
•Experience with Relational Databases.
• Experience working in a Linux environment.
• Experience with building REST APIs (Flask, Django, or Similar)
• Highly technical and passionate about development tooling and processes.
• Familiar with the tools of the trade: experience working with SCM, code review, issue tracking, and continuous integration systems.
• Experience with and understanding of IDEs, testing frameworks, build, and code quality tooling.
• Experience working as a developer on a large-scale project in an agile, globally distributed environment.
Nice to have:
• Prior experience developing tools for build automation, version control (Bitbucket, Github), issue tracking (Jira), and continuous integration (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Github Actions)
• Experience with automated testing, and/or deployment pipelines
• Experience in efficient data analytics/manipulation data with Pandas.