Project Control Officer
Jarvis Consulting Group Canada
Contract (1 Day On-site, 4 Days Remote) – 6 months
51-200 employees – IT Services and IT Consulting
Project Management – Support the Project Manager in outlining project goals, terms of reference, resource requirements, and costs. Help create a resource plan that ensures all stakeholders have a voice on the project. Assess the efficiency of the practices and procedures used by a team, and provide guidance that will continuously improve the project plan.
Collaboration – Help internal partners make informed decisions about the development of programs, products, and services. Work closely with teams as you work toward a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary.
Project Coordination – Proactively identify anything that will take projects off schedule and find solutions to correct the problem. Monitor milestones, and ensure they’re completed according to timelines and budgets. Execute a project plan that is personalized for your team’s preferred mix of quality, time, and cost.
Who You Are
• You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
• You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create shared vision.
• Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
• You have a degree/diploma in Business and/or a related field of study. It’s an asset if you have your MBA, PMP or CAPM designation.
• You can demonstrate experience in People Change Management methodology, principles, and tools.
• Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Nice to Haves