Pega Application Analyst (CSSA – Pega Certified Senior System Architect)
PEGA CERTIFICATION (SPECIFICALLY CSSA) IS A REQUIREMENT – ALL OTHER PROFILES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Pega Application Analyst will have overall responsibility for the design, development, technical delivery and overall quality of Pega solutions. They will contribute to agile team goals by collaborating with other functions in the team, as well as developing specifications, code, and documents in order to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of solutions.
*This is a fully remote, 1-year contract to start, with strong likelihood of extension as it is a mulit-year program. Contractors must be based in Canada and located in the country during the duration of the contract (with the potential for short-term exceptions).
While many of the banks are currently in maintenance mode and ramping down with Pega (with very little enhancement opportunities, our client is working on projects using innovative technologies and building new applications. They are looking for the right candidate who is highy skilled, certified, and eager to join this new team on their journey.
- Pega Certified – CSSA
- 6+ years’ experience designing and delivering complex Pega case management projects
- Demonstrated experience in solution design for Pega based solutions encompassing internal facing and external facing applications
- Advanced knowledge of BPM concepts, techniques, tools and delivery approaches
- Progressive information technology experience with full application development life cycle and systems integration experience
- Knowledge of the PRPC Architecture, as well as PRPC design & implementation features.
- Strong data modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can explain concepts to both business and IT stakeholders
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline.
- Technical working experience with Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML); relational databases (Oracle/DB2/MS SQL Server).
- Knowledge of the financial and insurance industries