MS 365 Consultant
Remote – Canada Wide
- Work with IT Infrastructure, Security and Operations teams to develop technology solutions and project initiatives that meet business needs
- Define and/or validate the solution’s technical and functional aspects to ensure compliance with the Bank’s business needs and standards.
- At the start of each project, provide high level design, conduct proof of concept exercise, and lead the issues resolution and incident trouble shooting.
- Review existing Infrastructure elements such as Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365, Azure Cloud and provide detailed action plan for improvement.
- Facilitate the remediation of internal and external audits findings in the IT infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with the IT governance guidelines.
- Maintain infrastructure design and configuration repository and share expertise and knowledge of operational and information systems.
- Ensure that CMDB is populated with relevant information and kept up to date with any changes.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in IT, including five in Microsoft Cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Cloud Management Gateway and Intune
- Knowledge of network and firewalls
- Basic Knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure services operating on the Microsoft Windows platform (Active Directory, AD-Connect, Exchange, O365, ADFS, etc.)
- Good knowledge of security-related Microsoft platforms
- Good knowledge of network and telecommunications technologies
- Sound experience in the definition of technology strategies, roadmaps and positioning
- Excellent writing skills and excellent capacity to share technical information