Our current client is currently seeking an experienced manager to lead a team of up to 10 Developers in a contract-to-Hire role.
- You can demonstrate experience in leading Digital Application Development teams, using new and emerging technologies such as Java, Spring/SpringBoot, Microservices Architecture and Cloud-native.
- It’s a must that you come from a development background and has the technical acumen. It’s a must if you have experience using Agile/Scrum to deliver projects and are familiar with modern DevSecOps pipeline
- You are a thought leader and have proven experience leading multiple scrum teams of developers, responsible for end to end software delivery of microservices.
- As a Sr. Manager, you will manage the team at the heart of the client’s digital transformation, successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale projects involving multiple platforms.
How You’ll Succeed
- Development and Delivery – You will lend your expertise in enterprise level application development and delivery to help us produce high quality banking API’s.
- You will lead discussions with business and technical teams and actively seek continuous improvements in all areas, being it technology or processes.
- You will ensure compliance with policies, standards, guidelines and controls by applying them fairly and consistently so employees understand what to expect.
- People Leadership – Be a bold and authentic leader who is passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. Support and mentor team members through knowledge sharing, collaboration and effective problem solving.
- You are able to present complex information and articulate manner and bring about a positive outcome across all levels of the organization.
- Relationship Management – Work closely with clients and business partners to develop, test, implement and maintain our systems. Influence and improve the business by advising application owners on the technology possibilities and requirements.