Remote (Toronto / MTL is ideal)
- 10-15 years of experience in the security space
- Ideally 3+ years Experience as an Architect
- Should be knowledgeable in all areas of security – IAM (identity access management), TVM (threat vulnerability management), network security, application securtity, endpoint, active directory.
- Should have some experience with Cloud security in AWS, Azure or GCP.
The Security Architect is an advisor and subject matter expert representing technology with the responsibility of securing our applications and infrastructure. This is a key role shaping the strategy and implementation of technology projects and platforms across the Bank. You will provide expert security consultation to project, business, platform, and development teams on new initiatives. You will participate in infrastructure and application roadmaps to help modernize and maintain the Bank’s infrastructure and application ecosystem with a security lens. You will help guide and lead the technical teams throughout the development cycle. Provide operational support as required.
The candidate will work closely with senior technology leaders and executive business stakeholders to understand business strategies and ensure technology solutions align strategically, are customer focused, while keeping an agile and innovative mindset.
- 10+ years of architecture experience implementing security solutions for large programs with excellent understanding of how to build resilient systems in a complex ecosystem
- Proven experience working in a highly complex multi platform 24/7 environment
- Working knowledge in TVM, endpoint security, active directory network, storage, application development, Operating Systems, IAM (Authentication/authorization), PAM, SSO, encryption standards,
- Solid understanding of cloud security across multiple large-scale cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.