Contract: 6 months (Opportunity for extension)
The selected candidate should:
- Design and Develop ETL Pipeline to ingest data into Hadoop from different data sources
- Design and develop efficient Mapping and workflows to load data to Data Marts.
- Write efficient queries in Hive or Impala and SQL to extract data on Adhoc basis to do the data analysis.
- Identify the performance bottlenecks in ETL Jobs and tune their performance by enhancing or redesigning them.
- Work with Hadoop administrators, PostgreS DBAs to partition the hive tables, refresh metadata and various other activities, to improve the performance of data loading and extraction.
- Responsible for Performance tuning of ETL mappings and queries.
- Identify various manual processes, queries etc. in the Data and BI areas, design and develop ETL Jobs to automate them.
– 6+ years of experience working as an ETL/DWH Developer with a few years financial services experience
– Advanced experience working on relational databases and writing SQL queries
– Good working knowledge of Netezza/Hadoop architecture – writing Hive queries
– Experienced in designing and developing ETL jobs (SSIS and Pentaho)
– Working Knowledge in AWS cloud environment – preferably with tech like python and redshift.