The candidate will:
- Design and develop latency-critical C++ systems enabling sophisticated order management/trading systems.
- Work closely with TRC’s core C++ development teams in North America and globally.
- Interact directly and build strong relationships with other development teams for low latency trading systems, as well as Risk Officers and business users to understand requirements, implement solutions, and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop and maintain the TRC suite of applications and contribute to its design and architecture.
- Strong development experience in C++ (minimum 5 years of experience).
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Strong UNIX/Linux skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects.
- Scripting (Python, Perl, Shell, etc.).
- Specific experience designing and coding low-latency/high-performance systems.
- Knowledge of Trading workflows (especially Equity trading).