Business Systems Analyst (Credit Risk)
Location: Remote (Across Canada) – Will not be coming back into the office.
We are in the midst of a multi-year, transformative change initiative. In support of this digital transformation, we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to become a key member of Solution Delivery and Innovation Team, whose role will contribute to the delivery of new solutions and capabilities for teams across the organization. The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications and vice-versa. The incumbent will also support all stakeholders in the SDLC process with special emphasis on the development, testing and business analyst teams.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Support product requirements gathering: Work with multiple business stakeholders and implementation partners to create stories, populate and manage backlog in JIRA and document acceptance criteria.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements.
- Support change management activities by gathering requirements and mapping business process changes. Partner with the change team to develop and roll-out training and communication strategies to support the adoption of new processes.
- Provide support to business analysts, software developers and testers.
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Banking experience
- Experienced with QA best practices and managing UAT cycles with multiple stakeholders within an Agile framework
- Experience working with different banking systems and banking products within credit risk, counterparty credit risk, loans, collections
- Expert knowledge of the different SDLC Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Experienced with SQL