Bilingual Marketing Manager
What does this mean on a day-to-day basis?
In charge of:
- Implement and optimize acquisition and retention journeys to drive growth.
- Design and execute experiences to drive marketing and growth to meet customer acquisition goals.
- Work across the entire funnel, from awareness to retention, to drive multiple product acquisition by users.
- End-to-end paid search/SEM campaign management – from campaign execution, to landing page optimization, to reporting and performance analysis. Frequent channel experimentation, AB testing to stimulate growth.
- Tracking metrics and analyzing data to optimize our marketing campaigns.
- Drive the partner marketing program, supporting the implementation of the agreed partner activity across the entire marketing mix.
- Strengthen the company's presence, communicate brand personas, and be a brand champion.
- Identify new opportunities and maximize CRM database growth.
- Identify and build a list of key target partners and areas of growth, aligned with our brand strategy.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Business experience in a complex and fast-paced B2B environment
- Experience in developing mutually beneficial partner B2B marketing campaigns and activities across multiple audiences, markets, channels, and media, with demonstrable results.
- Experience in delivering membership marketing campaigns that inspire and engage consumer audiences.
- Experience using Hubspot or other marketing CRM software
- Focused on business and results, offering strategies that expand the company's product portfolio.
- Customer-centric, with the ability to use customer insights to improve the end-to-end customer experience.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload, multitask, and show initiative
- Demonstrates creativity and business acumen
- Team spirit