Customer Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and has strong communication skills across multiple channels. If you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment, with a desire to foster customer loyalty and expansion, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Customer Marketing Specialist.
The customer marketer plays a pivotal role in delivering impactful and valuable marketing communications throughout the customer journey. Working with the Operations, Sales, and Marketing Communications Executive teams, you will lead and implement customer communications strategies to achieve our customer retention, expansion, and promotion goals.
Advanced Level English:
This requirement is required since as part of this function, you will have to intervene with customers, partners and/or our international subsidiaries on a recurring basis both orally and in writing.
In this document, the masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of simplifying the text
What does this mean on a day-to-day basis?
- Promoting the client's interests: By gaining a deep understanding of our customers, you will develop effective and captivating communications across different channels such as email, content, video, and events, to ensure our customers' satisfaction.
- Development of a global communication strategy: You will design a communication strategy that covers the entire customer lifecycle and encompasses our entire range of solutions. This strategy will place a strong emphasis on maximizing customer value, maximizing retention rates, and creating opportunities for expansion at different key points in the customer journey.
- Collaboration with the Marketing Communications Executive: Working closely with the Marketing Communications Executive, you will continuously optimize all communications by measuring their impact on key retention and cross-selling metrics, while ensuring that they are aligned with our brand guidelines.
- Stakeholder Engagement: You will collaborate with company stakeholders to develop and implement loyalty and cross-selling programs that open up revenue opportunities.
- Client-Focused Event Planning and Execution: As part of strengthening our client partnership, you will plan and deliver a range of virtual and in-person events that will not only strengthen the relationship but also provide valuable insights and learning opportunities.
What You'll Need to Succeed
• More than 2 years of experience working in a customer-oriented, B2B environment.
• More than 18 months of experience using HubSpot or other CRM marketing software.
• Sales-oriented and results-oriented, providing strategies that maximize revenue opportunities throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Customer-focused, with the ability to use customer information to improve the end-to-end customer experience.
• Attention to detail on the quality of communications delivered.
• Be proactive, prioritize workload and be a team player.
• Demonstrate creativity and business acumen.
• Experience working in a SaaS environment
• Project management – often with multiple projects running at the same time.