Job Title: Bilingual AEM Developer
Location: Ontario OR Quebec
Employment Type – Remote Contract
- Development of Adobe AEM/CQ websites and applications
- Design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise scale AEM web applications with experience using and configuring Author and Publish instances, Dispatchers and other Replication agents
- Understand business requirements
- Ensure implementation of user stories meet acceptance criteria
- Contribute design and architecture ideas
- Experience developing and deploying Java web applications.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), v6.x
- Developed sites, page templates, components, workflows
- Managed content model, permissions, administrative functions
- Content Management design and implementation experience, including taxonomy, metadata, workflow, and content lifecycle management
- Solid understanding of the AEM development and deployment process
- Experience with client side development
- Experience in MVC frameworks
- Ability to build competent web pages
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience source code management, automated build, environment promotion
- Good understanding of Agile concepts like SCRUM
- Experience working with team members across multiple locations.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience as a developer for a large organization